Now I know some of you are really going to laugh at this, but the fact is that it works quite well, and cost absolutely nothing! I made mine really big like this so that I can set it on the snow and get some footage of ice biking. From there it’s easy enough to take a few zip-ties or string or whatever and tie it to a helmet.
- Canada’s boreal forest as special as the Amazon, report contends
- Bill forcing unions to disclose finances comes up for Senate’s scrutiny – The Globe and Mail
- Homemade Mud Motor VIDEOS! Maiden Voyage!
- National Energy Board okays Kinder Morgan toll plan for Trans Mountain pipeline expansion
- Summer forecast: expect hot, cool spells after last year’s scorching weather | CTV News