The term The Wright Idea’ or ‘me’ or ‘I’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is 131 Edgehill Dr. Barrie ON, and whose web address is http://www.thewrightidea.net. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our company is registered for goods and services tax, and our GST/HST number is: 84246 5619 RT0001.
Our federal business number is: 84246 5619 RT0001.
Our company is a registered trade name in Alberta, and that registration number is: TN16019937.
Our company is licensed to operate in Red Deer and our licence number is: 42045. Our company is also registered in Ontario and that registration number is 171042351.
*All material found in the pages of this Website is protected under the copyright laws of Canada and of other countries. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs in the pages of this Website may constitute trade-names, trade-marks or service marks of The Wright Idea or its subsidiaries, or the use of which may have been licensed to them. The display of trademarks, trade names or service marks on pages at this Website does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted to anyone else.
*Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, republication or other copying or modification of material posted on this Website, including trade-marks, trade-names and service marks, may violate federal, common or civil law trade-mark law and copyright law, and may result in legal action.
*The information and material contained in this Website are believed to be accurate and complete at the time of their posting. Although The Wright Idea attempts to ensure that all information and material remain current and accurate, the company does not warrant their accuracy, completeness and currency at all times.
*No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to warranties as to non-infringement of intellectual property rights or third party rights, title, latent defects, uninterrupted service, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer viruses, is given in conjunction with the information, materials and software algorithms.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.