Picture from our plane ready to take off. Toronto to Edmonton, 2 hour layover, then fly to Calgary. Spend the night, drive to Red Deer and pack up (big time). Drive to Edmonton, spend the night, meet my boss the next morning, pick up rental truck and drive 8 hours to Manning, Northern Alberta.
- 5 Tips for Delegating Tasks in Your Small Business – WordJack Media
- Facebook Use Falters Among Teens as Twitter Use Rises — Pew Internet & American Life
- The essential small business website checklist – Econsultancy
- Bridge collapse survivor who fell in river: ‘You hold on as tight as you can’
- Android USB Tethering info under Debian GNU/Linux.